Group Lease Public Company Limited; 63 Soi 1 Thetsabannimittai Road, Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
The software developer will develop, implement, maintain and support web application using JAVA/JEE (Spring + Hibernate + Rest Service) technologies. In addition, the software developer will implement an automated testing system to minimize the time required to test software and reduce the risk of regression. The software developer will be part of an experienced team with a broad set of technical skills using Agile project management to build the next core business software of the Group.
- Development: Design and implement new functionalities using JAVA/JEE technologies around Spring and Hibernate frameworks, and rest services.
- Automated testing: Design and implement an automated testing system for a web application and back-end service with a testing framework such as Seleniumhq, Vaadin test bench, Jenkins, or TeamCity, to automate the test cases and prevent the regression.
- Security: Design and implement an authentication and a security system for distributed services and web application which includes the use of a security frameworks, and defensive programming.
- Deployment: Integrate continuous integrating tool to automated the deployment of web application and services, customize the software based on web application servers: Tomcat and Wildfly on linux server to achieve the highest performance
- Project: Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- BEng in Computing, BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have strong back end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, Core Java, Design patterns, and query languages: SQL and JPA
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and Test-Driven-Development (TDD) concept
- Must have a strong knowledge of back-end tier: Service and Persistence layers around SPRING/STRUTS/MVC, and Hibernate or other ORM frameworks, and Rest Service framework with Jersey or other similar frameworks
- Must have a strong knowledge of linux (Ubuntu, and CentOS), and web application server Tomcat/JBoss.
- Knowledge of database design with Postgresql, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Knowledge of security for web application and distributed services
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with JDK 8 - with the knowledge of Lambda, Generic, and Design patterns (MVP/MVC, Dependency Injection)
- Strong knowledge of database design, and able to optimize and scale up with the various techniques such as indexing, partitioning,, and clustering.
- Experience with Vaadin Framework (https://vaadin.com/home)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework
Needs to Be
- Technical adept
- Agile team oriented
- Adaptable with Front-end related tasks: UX, UI development using Vaadin
- Creative and work with team members to develop new solutions
- Outstanding problem solving ability person
Measures of Performance
- Delivery of features in a fast pace environment, on time
- Continuous self-improvement