Key responsibilities :
The Market Research Analyst role consit in managing research and analytics to undertake country and industry research to support high impact on investor relation matters.
The candidate will leverage solid understanding of macro and micro trends to deliver synthesized, actionable facts and insights, performing a variety of research and analysis such as market sizing, trend identification, industry and corporate profiling. The synthesized insights will subsequently help in investor relation management.
The Market Research Analyst will monitor and forecast marketing trends on social medias, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
In addition the candidate will also support and participate in IR events in Thailand and worldwide.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics, Marketing, or relevant field
- Solid understanding of financial concepts
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local Thai language
- Ability to translate from English into Thai language
- 2-3 years of experience in research, consulting or corporate strategy roles; fresh graduates with the right aptitude are also welcome to apply
- Exposure in banking/insurance will be highly valuable
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is mandatory.