- Write well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code assigned by team leader
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Perform customer support by given immediate solutions
- Create and maintain software documentation
- 3 years at least of PHP software development
- Top-notch PHP skills version 5 to 7 and in-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery, Ajax, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap and all mention language as framework are plus.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures (GIT version control tools).
- Experience with Apache web servers and Windows/Linux OS.
- Ability to perform software analytical both backend and database design.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- English communication is a must.